Ca Bianca Gavi

Ca Bianca Gavi

Regular price
$29.99
Sale price
$29.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.

100% Cortese

Ca Bianca Gavi DOCG is pale gold in color, complex and intense bouquet with notes of white flowers, honey and pears, rich and elegant, soft and mineral.

80% of the blend is vinified in stainless steel and aged on it’s lees. The remaining 20% is vinified in a unique manner in which the ripe grapes are allowed to dry for a short period and then vinified in new French oak with weekly stirring of the lees adding to the complexity and rich character of the final blend.